1.2
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

These people give you money back guaranteed option only but would not give you money back incase if you fail or if the questions aren't helpful.I have submitted 4 requests with tickets on numerous occasions but they never got back to me with the issue I had (STILL CHASING THEM).

They had an online chat available which would only convincing people or reset the downloading limit and that's all other than that this website is *** and will not help anyone. There are no fake posts here and not left by one person.

These are the people who had the problems with PG and they never responded.Don't rely on them it's a SCAM.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quick payment and stated that there is a room for improvement of money back guarantee is a scam and refund support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of pass guaranteed website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Pass Guaranteed needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pass guaranteed website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pass Guaranteed.

Comments

Peterborough, Peterborough, United Kingdom #1212371

Still chasing them. Raised an issue with my bank to get my refund..

#1200166

I don't even understand what this person is saying.Sure seems like the exact same posts most likely done by a competitor.

1) There is no order number 2) Doesn't give any information pertaining to an order. These are obvious signs that it is hard to believe such posts when it is nothing but talk.

Where you see talk with no liable information, it is most likely done by competitors. Seems like many more and more businesses attach each other these days online.

I have used PG and they are far better with customer service then any other site out there.I like the fact they have live chat and their products are great.

Frankfurt Am Main, Hesse, Germany #1200163

I have never experienced anything using PG.In fact I like them out of all the other vendors.

I used to use another vendor which I will not say but had a very bad experience with them. I like the fact the PG has reliable questions that help me prepare just before taking the exam.

I don't know if this is a real post but reading the others it's obvious it is written by the same person. I had no issue's with them and I will continue to use them.

Sorry about your luck if this is a true post.I like using them and will continue to use them.