Pass Guaranteed - Pass-Guaranteed misleading customers -- ILLEGALLY!!

11 of 28 Pass Guaranteed reviews

Pass-Guaranteed has been using logos and trademarks of other reputable companies without permission and illegally.

Please post any and all contact information for PG's location and/or management.

I will contact those companies' legal team to report this incident.

They must stop misleading consumers.

PG will accuse me as a competitor, sorry but I am not.

This scammer should pay for the fraud price.

PG does not have the right to be using other companies' intellectual property.

AT&T, Bank of America, Boeing, Caterpillar, Coca-Cola, Comcast, FedEx, JP Morgan, Lockheed Martin, Procter Gamble, State Farm, UPS, Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo will not tolerate it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Review category
Education
review #680580

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pass Guaranteed? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 15 No 15
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
11 of 28 Pass Guaranteed reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 02, 2015 #1028512

There is nothing wrong in using company logos if they are customers of PG. Yes, you sound exactly like a competitor.

6 0 Reply

Aug 29, 2015 #1027073 Carrollton, Texas, United States

I work for Comcast and there are about 5 of us that use PG. I like them the most because most of the other vendors don't provide explanations to the answers and I found that many of PG products include explanations. So, I will stick with PG.

7 0 Reply

Aug 17, 2015 #1020791 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I work for Lockheed Martin ordered many times from PG and always use them for my certifications. Above post seems like a competitor attack like most of these posts made against them. Keep up with your excellent products PG and don't worry about competitors. The post above doesn't even make any sense. It shows you guys are doing something right and they aren't! Joey

9 0 Reply

Aug 16, 2015 #1020222 Trumbull, Connecticut, United States

I currently work for AT&T and I have used PG for about 3 years along with several of my other colleagues here.
I find PG to be more accurate then all the other vendors online. You are mistaken on logos. There are many websites online that use logos as their customers and its not illegal to use customers logos to represent their customers. Your post does not make any sense. I am happy with their service and products and we will continue to be using them. Cheers, Scott

11 1 Reply

Aug 14, 2015 #1019672 Walnut, California, United States

How do you know which customers they have? The above post is ridiculous and I agree it does not make any sense and it clearly shows someone most likely a competitor is trying to discredit them. In the last 3 days I have seen these exact same posts being done with the same wording and slang. I currently work for Verizon Wireless and our team consists of about 13 and we all use PG. We have been using them for about 3 years now and we are satisfied with their products.

12 1 Reply

Aug 10, 2015 #1018090 Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany

That has to be one of the most stupidest posts I have ever read.

14 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pass Guaranteed. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pass Guaranteed.
Filing a new complaint about
×