Pass Guaranteed - Pass-Guaranteed misleading customers -- ILLEGALLY!!
Pass-Guaranteed has been using logos and trademarks of other reputable companies without permission and illegally.
Please post any and all contact information for PG's location and/or management.
I will contact those companies' legal team to report this incident.
They must stop misleading consumers.
PG will accuse me as a competitor, sorry but I am not.
This scammer should pay for the fraud price.
PG does not have the right to be using other companies' intellectual property.
AT&T, Bank of America, Boeing, Caterpillar, Coca-Cola, Comcast, FedEx, JP Morgan, Lockheed Martin, Procter Gamble, State Farm, UPS, Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo will not tolerate it.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- It is a scammer
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "I have paid for the exam $69. On the bill, the payment processor added some bs tax; I was charged a total of $74 for City tax, City transportation..."
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I have been a Home Manager with Showhomes KC since 2014. The franchise owner here is Kent Welch and I've stayed with Showhomes because it's a well oiled machine. I..."
- "my son came in after eating TWO of the four muffins saying "Mom, these aren't blueberry muffins, they taste weird." I looked and found MOLD..."
- "I have had this watch for 3yrs. Got it for Christmas as a duty watch, because of their advertising. Since then it has been sent for repairs three times. Poor..."