I have paid for the exam $69.On the bill, the payment processor added some bs tax; I was charged a total of $74 for City tax, City transportation tax and some other bs.
So far no problems; I just need my study guide; however, when I tried to download the PDF and the study program; I was transfered to a black page for both the PDF file and the program. I have contacted -Live Chat- and "Monica" said all Microsoft exams are being updated. She mentioned, the updates would be completed at the end of the day. Ok, no problem.
Later that day; I Live Chated with "Monica". (Monica is the default account; so you could be comunicating with whomever on that CS.) and he/she/it told me, all exams are up. The following day, I tried to download the two files and the same blank page appeared; with do instructions, warnings or any other kind of directions. So in my experience, this company is a scam; I was charged for a product I did not received.
It is ok; I will get my money back from those CSs with the help of the bank.(CS does not stand for Charlie Sheen.) DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY; pass-guaranteed IS A FRAUD.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Exam Bill
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order! The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT..."
- "I purchased the BICSI's RCDD exam and failed. There was not a single one from the practice exam because it sold the out dated one. I requested the refund as..."
- "The license key for my Norton Utilities 14.5 will no longer activate my copy of the program when I once again install the program on my computer rebuilt with a..."
- " In the beginning of 2015, I attempted to pay some of my grocery bill at a Walmart and they would not count my less than $9 in change..."
- "i ordered a tube of White Diamonds Body Wash and when I received it I suspected it was an imitation. I compared it to the real stuff (see photo), and..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."