Pass Guaranteed - Pass Guarantee's money back guarantee is a scam
Update added by user Aug 08, 2015
PG claims I am not a real customer, so uploaded the chat image that I exchanged with Jennifer who works for PG. This company should be prosecuted by doing bad scam. Marked blacks are for the privacy.
Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2015
I purchased the BICSI's RCDD exam and failed.There was not a single one from the practice exam because it sold the out dated one.
I requested the refund as instructed on its website, but no response more than 72 hours. I even had to contact thru chat without any luck. But I was lucky the refund was resolved after 3 months thru my credit card company. This company is a scam.
Never buy anything from it. You will experience what I meant once you ran into a trouble.
I have all the evidence including chat screenshots and email exchanges to prove it.Watch and be careful of this company!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I cant get a response
- Money back guarantee is a scam
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Provide the current exam (not uoutdated one)
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pass Guaranteed Bicsi Exam
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..."
- "I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."