Update added by user Aug 08, 2015
PG claims I am not a real customer, so uploaded the chat image that I exchanged with Jennifer who works for PG. This company should be prosecuted by doing bad scam. Marked blacks are for the privacy.
Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2015
I purchased the BICSI's RCDD exam and failed.There was not a single one from the practice exam because it sold the out dated one.
I requested the refund as instructed on its website, but no response more than 72 hours. I even had to contact thru chat without any luck. But I was lucky the refund was resolved after 3 months thru my credit card company. This company is a scam.
Never buy anything from it. You will experience what I meant once you ran into a trouble.
I have all the evidence including chat screenshots and email exchanges to prove it.Watch and be careful of this company!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I cant get a response
- Money back guarantee is a scam
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Provide the current exam (not uoutdated one)
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pass Guaranteed Bicsi Exam
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have paid for the exam $69. On the bill, the payment processor added some bs tax; I was charged a total of $74 for City tax, City transportation..."
- "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..."
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."