Pass Guaranteed - Pass Guarantee's money back guarantee is a scam

12 of 28 Pass Guaranteed reviews

Update added by user Aug 08, 2015

PG claims I am not a real customer, so uploaded the chat image that I exchanged with Jennifer who works for PG. This company should be prosecuted by doing bad scam. Marked blacks are for the privacy.

Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2015

I purchased the BICSI's RCDD exam and failed.There was not a single one from the practice exam because it sold the out dated one.

I requested the refund as instructed on its website, but no response more than 72 hours. I even had to contact thru chat without any luck. But I was lucky the refund was resolved after 3 months thru my credit card company. This company is a scam.

Never buy anything from it. You will experience what I meant once you ran into a trouble.

I have all the evidence including chat screenshots and email exchanges to prove it.Watch and be careful of this company!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I cant get a response
    • Money back guarantee is a scam

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Provide the current exam (not uoutdated one)
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pass Guaranteed Bicsi Exam
Review category
Education
review #677510 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pass Guaranteed? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 18 No 18
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
12 of 28 Pass Guaranteed reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 12, 2015 #1018614

I have used PG for the VCP510 and it helped me pass the exam. I have used PG for about 5 years now and I am satisfied with their products. I have read this post and others and to me it sounds like someone is attacking them from the looks of it. All these posts do look like they are being done by the same person.

5 0 Reply

Aug 10, 2015 #1017854

Caveat emptor! Buyer beware!
Its "money back guarantee" is totally a joke, and you will never ever get a refund.
Basically PG's products are useless and misleading,
and they never want to honor the refund policy once you paid.
It is a scammer!
The problem is these tests did not help in passing the real exam at all!!! Don't rely on these practice tests to ensure passing the real exam because these practice tests have limited value and do not prepare for the actual exam. they also have so many duplicated questions as other posters complained about. It is a scammer! Never buy any product from them!!

2 7 Reply
Kevin

Aug 09, 2015 #1017685 Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

It is very obvious you are a competitor and I will be here as one of their loyal customers to air out your fake posts. Anybody with a brain can figure you out in fact you have already been figured out.
Just read the below and it is clear as day you are the same person along with many other posts you have made.
Your own admissions and posts give it all away! If you are indeed real which to me is very unlikely based on the posts you have made, you messed up because it clearly states on their guarantee they do not refund expired products. I don't know anything about the RCDD-001 as I currently study VMware from PG but if you stated the RCDD-001 was expired then yes, their guarantee doesn't cover expired products and why should it if you ask me. You messed up and no matter how many times you say the same thing, you are giving yourself away more and more as being from the competition which many posts made these days are from competitors as they have the most to gain!

6 2 Reply

Aug 09, 2015 #1017674

PG guy(s) will never admit its fraud as expected. The way it represents ia immature and childish. Please grow up!

2 8 Reply
Andy

Aug 09, 2015 #1017665

I took the 200-001 and passed without any problems from PG. I read the below and I do agree this is indeed a competitor just like many other posts written about PG. The spelling, grammar etc... all points the same person.
1. Above screenshot is done in Microsoft Word
2. You ordered an expired exam which doesn't make any sense
3. If you were real and indeed made a purchase, it clearly states on PG Guarantee that they do not refund an exam that is retired all of a sudden from the vendor.
4. You made an exact same post on April 4 here on these boards which leads me to believe you are also the same person along with the speaking pattern of your post.
5. 85% of posts done these days on products is indeed done by competitors 6. Any customer like myself if they need to contact PG, they are always available not like many other vendors which leads me to believe they are one of the best vendors out there because of their support and quick responses. 7. The way you communicate yourself along with your slang and grammar issues, you shouldn't be doing any exam and even if you had an exam with all the questions, chances are you still would fail if it was based in the English Language. It clearly states on their guarantee page if an exam is wrongly purchased or expired a refund is not given. I have used them many times in the past and I prefer to use them then any of the 1000s other vendors out there. Keep up the good work PG and don't worry about these competitors, it only
... Show more

11 2 Reply

Aug 09, 2015 #1017593

The facts are
1. Customer purchased the practice exam
2. Pass Guarantee sold old, discontinued version
3. Customer failed the exam
4. Customer requested the refund
5. Pass Guarantee did not comply with its money back guarantee Not many words needed.. Pass Guarantee guy has even insulted the frustrated customer!

3 10 Reply

Aug 08, 2015 #1017386

Cosumers is Consumers. Check your spelling so obvious its the same person writing all the same posts. Your right about judging black and white as you are the same person writing for a competitor. It is obvious you are the same person working for some other company. After looking thru other posts you have done, you made the same exact post on April 4.
Studies have shown that 85% of posts online are from competitors and this is just one of those examples especially all the posts below are from the same person.
Here is just one example here in which this happens all the time and they have found competitors are making most of the posts. http://www.yelp.com/topic/burlingame-a-business-competitor-is-writing-false-review-to-damage-my-business
I agree, people are not idiots and they can clearly see you are one of those people that are easily identified as a competitor with using exact same wording, spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. Your posts give it away!

1 0 Reply

Aug 08, 2015 #1017357

Not associated what so ever. Just here defending them as they helped me many times in the past and present with many exams I had to take. I also have alot of time on my hands.
It is very clear your posts below are the same person who also made the post about the RCDD which in fact RCDD-001 is offered thru Vue. You are the same person on all these posts and I have sent pissedconsumer an email about this as well and I am sure PG will follow up with this as well and I hope they find who you are and which site you are doing this for.

11 4 Reply

Aug 08, 2015 #1017361

Cosumers are not idiots as you think. They can judge which one is black or white. PG had been in scam and fake business, cheating its customers for a while. It should stop!

4 10 Reply

Aug 09, 2015 #1017471

RCDD-001 has been replaced by RCDD-002 over an year ago.
Vue is still offering it but it has nothing to do with BICSI.
It is a retired exam, and actually you cannot even register to take the test anymore.

0 3 Reply

Aug 08, 2015 #1017350

PG and its associated guy are really annoying. Never admit their mistakes or scams. accusing its customers as competitors. By saying PG is always right, and PG"s customers are always wrong. Not a good business practice.

2 9 Reply

Aug 08, 2015 #1017347

RCDD-001 is available thru VUE along with RCDD-002. So you are wrong on the below. I have sent this to PG and I hope PG finds who these people are attacking them. Clearly it is obvious it is a competitor just look at all the posts done. They look like they are all written from the same person.

9 3 Reply

Aug 08, 2015 #1017365

According to BICSI RCDD-001 discontinued in June 2014. Check it out with bicsi.org. Vue maybe still offer it, but all applicants can't take it. It's the same as Cisco certs. You might be able to see the retired exams in Vur but what does it mean? Simply for the practice or get a certificate? The retired ones are not qualified.

3 10 Reply

Aug 08, 2015 #1017344 Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I find it very strange that first their chat doesn't even look like that and second I can make the above in Microsoft Word. Seems like you fake competitors to PG are trying very hard to really want to make them look bad but it will not work. Once again, I have used them many times in the past and passed about 7 exams using their material. Go get a life and focus on your own business instead of trying to attack others.

11 3 Reply

Aug 07, 2015 #1016987 Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Customers are responding in defense of PG including myself not the company themselves. How could they respond if they are all fake and done by the same person. I see that they have a link on their site explaining these fake posts done by competitors.
This post is the same post done months ago by the same person in April just reworded with the same exact spelling and grammar issues.
I have always used PG and I have seen and looked over all these fake posts and I have to say beyond a reasonable doubt they are fake and probably from competitors because they have the most to gain from such tactics. I have done a search for many other vendors and I see the same exact posts done to others as well. I have used PG myself for many of my exams and I have not had any issues with them. Posts keep on bringing up chat but when I contact them via chat they are always their and have always been their for me.

13 3 Reply

Aug 08, 2015 #1017144

I looked up the PG site, and there was only one exam for RCDD. that is RCDD-001 which was discontinued according to BICSI. It is apparent that the above customer purchased it and failed. In my opinion, PC should have refunded it. BTW nobody thinks you are not related with PG based on the way you defend it.

2 10 Reply

Aug 07, 2015 #1016867

I noticed this company always had blamed the reviewers claiming them as competitors. Haven't seen any apologies. Bad attitude!
Concluded it was not an ethical company.

3 11 Reply

Aug 07, 2015 #1016727

PG does not offer RCDD they offer RCDD-001. Your post looks again to be not a real person who ordered. Your spelling mistakes give it away and grammar. This time I guess you tried to do a better post with not much grammar issues but it still didn't work. To me, they are the only company that provides 24/7 support. Try the chat, whenever I try someone is there. You are clearly a competitor. I have used them many times and I am very happy with their product and service.
Furthermore from what I was told, if you contact your credit card company you better have some very good evidence because I have searched many things online and I have noticed that many people use this and try to get free products online in anything they order and it is a strike on their account. Also to apply for a guarantee, you have to provide your failed transcript.

11 5 Reply

Aug 07, 2015 #1016870

RCDD-001 had been retired in June 2014!! Over an year ago. You should not sell it, bro.

3 12 Reply

Aug 07, 2015 #1016900

You are offending your customer. Very rude, unprofessional, dude!

1 10 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.