Pass Guaranteed - Pass-Guarantee is fake company

I chatted with Jennifer to be confirmed I am getting a new RCDD-002 exam by paying $109.00.As soon as I downloaded the product, it appeared to be out-dated version.

Contacted tech support, Vincent, he falsely confirmed me again it was the latest version. I claimed Paypal, but it said no refund possible because it was an intangible item. Be aware and careful, Paypal buyers!! Paypal's purchase policy is tricky as well, and has been fully taking advantage of this gray area.

I took the test, and failed as expected.

I requested money back to saying 24 hours response time, but no replies yet even I sent an email.One of the worst customer service company I have ever seen.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 15 No 15
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10, 2015 #1017982

Forget it!
They declined to give me a refund after I filled out their form and sent them a scanned copy of the exam results.
You won't get a refund no matter what.
PG is just a scammer!

2 2 Reply

Apr 08, 2015 #969576

PG does not offer RCDD-002. They offer RCDD and RCDD-001 so how did you order RCDD-002 if they only offer RCDD-001. You seem to be someone who ordered a different product yet you are mentioning another product that they don't even offer on the website. From the reply it clearly states you have the order that you have ordered.

4 5 Reply
RCDD exam student

Apr 13, 2015 #971510 San Ramon, California

RCDD has only one test which is RCDD-002! RCDD and RCDD-001 are out-dated ones. PG should not sell the out-dated exam which does not make sense. Who need the old exam that is not offered anymore??
Are you taking MS DOS or Windows 95 test these days?
I had the same experience from PG.
Be aware of this company.

5 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pass Guaranteed. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pass Guaranteed.
Filing a new complaint about