I chatted with Jennifer to be confirmed I am getting a new RCDD-002 exam by paying $109.00.As soon as I downloaded the product, it appeared to be out-dated version.
Contacted tech support, Vincent, he falsely confirmed me again it was the latest version. I claimed Paypal, but it said no refund possible because it was an intangible item. Be aware and careful, Paypal buyers!! Paypal's purchase policy is tricky as well, and Pass-guarantee.com has been fully taking advantage of this gray area.
I took the test, and failed as expected.
I requested money back to Pass-guarantee.com saying 24 hours response time, but no replies yet even I sent an email.One of the worst customer service company I have ever seen.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Rcdd-002 Exam
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "Hi I went to Danville, CA UPS store yesterday and mailed 3 packages and asked for a tracking for my package. They charged me $9.53 for each package and sent..."
- "I recently ordered one item from Joann’s on line. I ordered the Martha Stewart Scoring Board. The item took over a week to receive. When I received the item,..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."