Exam Study Guide was inaccurate and customer support was not responsive and still hasn't refunded my money. Most of the study topics were not covered, the material didn't follow most of the sections in the exam study guide.

When I reached out to customer support they said they had never had a negative review of their material which is either bologna, or they have never sold the exam prep material for the F5-101 exam....

because there is no way any one could use their test prep as an accurate measure of their readiness for the exam. The best study guide is the one provided by the vendor for free on their website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pass Guaranteed Preparation Material.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Used PG plenty of times. The best out there compared to the 100s of others out there.

Good support and valuable products that help. Unfortunately this post above has no information with regards to order information so it cannot be proven. Most likely competitor like many posts these days online are made by.Regardless studying hard for any exam is crucial to one's success. That is life.

I happen to study for many weeks before an exam because I like to know what I am doing.

I use PG as a reference and it is a good reference that helps. Cheers.

I haven't had any issue's with them at all. Sorry about your luck.

They still to me are better then the other junk out there. You still need to study for an exam I do.

You also have no order number here nothing so who even knows if you are real.I use them for my exams haven't had any issue and if I do I wait for an update. They are still far better then the rest I tried out there.