Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I have been requesting a refund as per the %100 pass guaranteed policy but they have not responded at all. The site is a total rip-off, do not waste your time and money. It is fake. Unfortunately I found others in the reviews in the same boat only after it happened to me.

I could understand if there was maybe %50 of the questions, but like I said, maybe 12 and they were not word for word. Be warned. I purchased the cisco 352-001 study material and it was not even close. There were 319 questions on the study material and maybe 12 of the questions were on the actual exam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pass Guaranteed Cisco Exam Answers.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Money back guarantee is a scam.

Comments

Also used PG for many of my exams. Find them to be the best out there and yes do agree many other vendors don't have explanations and I like the fact that they have many more questions that I find cover the exam objectives.

If this is true what you are stating the exam objective contents must have changed.

I study very hard when I take my any exam and use PG as a reference but I have not had any issue's with them as well. I use to use another vendor and they where absolutely horrible.

I have used PG many of times and used them for the 352-001 last month and it was fine for me. Many other vendors out there well tons of them but out of all of them I prefer to use PG.

Many of the objectives changed on Cisco products and also it is a good idea you actually know the material and study.

I study with Cisco press and use PG for alot of the exams I have taken and I found them both to be a good combination.

I prefer using PG for my studies as many of their products come with explanations.

If your comment above is true you might want to put your order number as this seems to be another fake just like many on here from what I can see.