Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I have had the same issue as in other complaints comment.I am not from another competitors website, I am a legitimate customer who requested a VMware practice test today.

As the person in this post experienced, my payment was processed quickly, but when I tried to download the exe and pdf I got blank web pages. After retrying a number of times, I was told I had exceeded the number of 'downloads' Please do not buy any material from pass-guaranteed.com. I will try to somehow get customer services, although so far I have not had any response from raising a ticket, and the online chat connects to no-one.

I have an order number but I will not post here - I have provided it to pass-guaranteed.com in my support tickets.If I don't hear from them, I will dispute the CC charge.

Review about: Pass Guaranteed Website.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Pass Guaranteed?

Comments

Another thing if this post is even real your order was flagged by the merchant which stopped your download as your order was flagged suspecious.

I also agree post looks fake just like the other fake one's here.Most likely competitors.

I have used PG for about 6 products now and find them to be much more reliable and updated then any other vendor.

Just throwing in my 2 cents here. They were a great help for me as well in preparing for my exams. A thank you from me as well. I would recommend to study as much as you can for any exam as when you enter the work force you need to know what your doing.

I used PG because I find they have explanations for their products the popular one's and most of the competitors don't.

This post made does sound fake.Most are online these days anyway.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1347115

Typical fake comment and YES you sound exactly like a competitor.

If this actually happened its most likely because an update was being done and your downloads were blocked because they want to make sure you have the most up to date product.They state this in their faq.

I would rather have an updated product then a product that lets me download and it got updated and I didn't know. 2 maybe your order was flagged.

Once I ordered from PG and what I ordered went into update status and they blocked the download. In 24 hours I was able to download again and it was the updated version. I like how they do this as they always make sure I have the updated product.

Regarding other vendors and these fake posts, I have searched all other vendors and it seems they all have them.

Seems like competitors are doing it to each other just like any other industry. If a site doesn't have them then they are new and not even bothered being looked at. I have read all over these posts and I can honestly say they all sound fake like 95% of them. Just read them...

I like PG over any other vendor and will continue to use them as they have much more updated products and get back to me faster then any other vendor.

I find also PG products have more explanations then the rest of the vendors out there and their updates are much quicker and more detailed then other providers.

Keep up the good work PG.You have a customer for life...